Rova Products Canada Inc. is uniquely positioned to supply a broad range of cable assemblies, interconnectÂ devices and telephone headsets & handsets. Our design and manufacturing capabilities provide value added services to our global customer base. From basic proto-type work to sophisticated production runs, our ISO 9001:2008 certified and UL/CSA approved facilities can meet your needs.
Over 150 employees worldwide occupying 210,000 square feet
within our Brampton Ontario and Taiwan facilities. These locations house
our administrative offices, warehousing, engineering, manufacturing and
quality support staff.
Our customer focused senior management team
collectively has over 125 years of experience in many different aspects
of the telecom and cable assembly industry. We are committed to
understanding your requirements and dedicated to deliver our promises.
We are as innovative as the clients we serve and our customers benefit
as a result of our attention to continuous improvement and quality.
We have the knowledge and the experience to provide an
uncompromising level of service, satisfaction and quality to all of our
customers at highly competitive pricing.
- The Debit and Credit Card industry – including major manufacturers
and distributors as well as banks and other financial institutions
- OEM (original equipment manufacturers) for Cable Assemblies and Wire Harnesses and Telecom products
- Major Telecom and Telecom Interconnect companies
- Distribution companies and Dealers in Canada and elsewhere
- Major and Mid-sized Call Centers (Plantronics Headsets, handsets and related products)
- End users